that moment when dean had a full on panic attack
Misha: This is so frustrating. I don’t like working with you two
1. Writers that unrealistically don’t kill anyone.
2. The right amount of death.
3. LETS JUST FUCKIN KILL THEM ALL BANG BANG BANG
so, in order, stephenie meyer, jk rowling, george rr martin.
JENSEN’S FACE THO
The wonderful drama of Sherlock Holmes is that he’s aspiring to this extraordinary standard. He is at root an absolutely ordinary man with a very, very big brain. He’s repressed his emotions, his passions, his desires, in order to make his brain work better — in itself, a very emotional decision, and it does suggest that he must be very emotional if he thinks emotions get in the way. I just think Sherlock Holmes must be bursting!” - Steven Moffat
When contemplating a $15.00 purchase
- 10-year-old me: Wow idk that's a lot of money
- 15-year-old me: Kickass, that's so cheap
- 20-year-old me: Wow idk that's a lot of money
Page 1 of 149